Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Top 10 Songs of 2013

I've seen several lists that different people have compiled of their favorite songs from the previous year, and it has inspired me to make such a list as well. So, from the songs listed on this site and this site, I have picked the ones I liked best.

1. Clarity - Zedd Featuring Foxes
2. Counting Stars - OneRepublic
3. Just Give Me A Reason - Pink Featuring Nate Ruess (Clean radio version.)
4. Royals - Lorde
5. Roar - Katy Perry
6. Story of My Life - One Direction (Note: I really like Joey Graceffa and Luke Conards cover of this song, which you can listen to here.)
7. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
8. Stay The Night - Zedd Featuring Hayley Williams
9. Say Something - Christina Aguilera Featuring A Great Big World
10. Cruise - Florida Georgia Line

So there it is.

It was a bit difficult to decide what order to put them in, but this is as close as I could get. There are, of course, quite a few other songs I really liked that were released in 2013, but these are my top ten.

I hope you enjoy! Leave a comment with some of your top songs from the previous year. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! I also love Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood :)

    ReplyDelete