Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Poem

With every breath I breathe
Every time my heart beats
And every thought that leads to you...
I don't know why it goes back through
Because the past is over and gone
But the track is stuck on this one song
And it's always at the part I hate the most.
I want to be able to forget
To stop and go on and leave that set
To welcome in the next scene that's waiting
Start anew and quit this hating
But it's just so hard when I feel alone
And I don't know how I'd let anyone know.
But can I really just keep going on this way?
I don't want bitterness to shape me
So won't You come and save me?
'Cause I don't know how to let this go
And I don't want these weeds to grow
To take up room where love should be
What will it take for me to see
This unforgiveness go and leave my heart?



No comments:

Post a Comment